Learning to play the piano is a difficult experience. Here are ten useful tips and tricks that motivate and inspire your efforts.
Follow them and you’ll find that learning to play the piano really is not as scary as you might think:
1. The first weeks are difficult and you are tempted to give up. Do not do this! Learning to play the piano is a wonderful and rewarding experience. Hold on to it, and you will be blessed with a lifetime of pleasure.
2. Find out how you are going to study. Will it be with a music teacher? In this case, check the ads in the local newspaper. Sometimes community colleges can be a cheaper alternative. Or maybe you want to consider an online course. After all, they are much more accessible and especially good for those of us who study better on our own.
3. There are electronic devices that can help you in learning. For example, Piano Maestro is a strip of lights that you put on the keyboard. When the light comes on, press the button. Pretty simple, huh? But it’s also very effective and it’s definitely worth checking out. In addition, several online programs, some of which are available for free, can significantly increase the level of training.
4. When you learn piano the techniques of playing the piano, be sure to spend at least some time each week to surround yourself with the culture of the piano. It can be anything from exploring the history of the tool, watching documentaries, simply listening to your classic or modern favorite artists.
5. Speaking of time commitment, this is very important. You must, absolutely necessary, understand the practitioner’s regime for yourself and abide by it at all costs. There are no excuses. Either before or after work. Early in the morning or late at night. Set a schedule that you keep day after day. Practice playing the piano for two hours a day at the most, otherwise you will burn.
6. Start with simple songs. Try to explore one of your favorite contemporary pianist musicians. Then, get more and more hard materials. Even if your goal is only to play modern popular music. If you are eager to learn some difficult classical pieces for piano, soon these modern songs will become part of the cake and your confidence will go through the roof.